Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5 - CUG policies(rep:cugPolicy) are not replicated to publish instances during page activation

Level 1

Hi All!

During page activation rep:cugPolicy is not activated and is missed on the publish instance.

Environment AEM 6.5.6.0(with aem-service-pkg-6.5.6-1.0.zip installed) upgraded from AEM 6.4

Author:

screenshot_8.png

Publish:

screenshot_9.png

During activation, I am logged in as an admin user. replication-receiver(part of administrators group) set as transport user for the replication agent(I also tried with admin user).

At the same time at local AEM 6.5(not upgraded from 6.4), everything works fine.

I would be grateful for any help or point in the right direction.

Regards,

Andrii

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I found out the reason. jcr:readAccessControl was missed for the replication-service user under the root path.screenshot_10.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Have you checked the error logs of publish instance and replication agent ? Do you see any errors there ? 

Level 1
Hello! Thanks for your reply, nothing special in logs for author and publish

Correct answer by
Level 1

I found out the reason. jcr:readAccessControl was missed for the replication-service user under the root path.screenshot_10.png