Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

AEM 6.5 cant create, edit a workflow,launcher

Level 7

Hi, We have installed AEM service pack 6.5.4.0 and we are facing a problem like when we go into  Http://<host>:<port>/editor.html/../../settings/workflow/models/dam/update_asset.html path and try to edit the exciting workflow it is not editable.even we cant see the option to create a new workflow.Same can be applicable to launchers also.but when i installed 6.5.5.0 service pack all is working fine.Is this a known error with 6.5.4.0 service pack  ?

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I was able to create and edit workflows using 6.5.4.0

What exact issue are you facing?

Arun Patidar

Level 7
Those features got editable only after installing 6.5.5.0 service pack.6.5.4.0 they were not ediatble and was unable to create a new one also.any suggestions where we need to find out in 6.5.4.0 service pack for getting enable those features ?

Employee
There's always the release notes ---> Adobe Experience Manager 6.5.5.0 Assets provides fixes to the following issues: Start option on Create Workflow dialog for assets in a collection is disabled, thereby preventing workflow from getting triggered (NPR-32471).

Level 7
Accrding to the relese note those features are not in 6.5.4.0.but how to @Deleted Account_Patidars 6.5.4.0 service pack it is working ?

Community Advisor

Yes, I have local setup of 6.5.4.0 and I was able to create custom workflow.

Arun Patidar