Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

AEM 6.5 cant create, edit a workflow,launcher

Level 7

Hi, We have installed AEM service pack 6.5.4.0 and we are facing a problem like when we go into  Http://<host>:<port>/editor.html/../../settings/workflow/models/dam/update_asset.html path and try to edit the exciting workflow it is not editable.even we cant see the option to create a new workflow.Same can be applicable to launchers also.but when i installed 6.5.5.0 service pack all is working fine.Is this a known error with 6.5.4.0 service pack  ?

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I was able to create and edit workflows using 6.5.4.0

What exact issue are you facing?

Arun Patidar

Level 7
Those features got editable only after installing 6.5.5.0 service pack.6.5.4.0 they were not ediatble and was unable to create a new one also.any suggestions where we need to find out in 6.5.4.0 service pack for getting enable those features ?

Employee
There's always the release notes ---> Adobe Experience Manager 6.5.5.0 Assets provides fixes to the following issues: Start option on Create Workflow dialog for assets in a collection is disabled, thereby preventing workflow from getting triggered (NPR-32471).

Level 7
Accrding to the relese note those features are not in 6.5.4.0.but how to @Deleted Account_Patidars 6.5.4.0 service pack it is working ?

Community Advisor

Yes, I have local setup of 6.5.4.0 and I was able to create custom workflow.

Arun Patidar