Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5.3 submit form error

Level 3

Hello everyone,

when I am editing the component dialog in AEM, all the components have the error in the picture. When I try to enter different values, the following situations will appear:

m (mm) -> save error
m (m) -> save error
mmm (mm) -> save error
m m (mm) -> save succuss
m(mm) ->save succuss
mm (mm) -> save succuss

Does anybody know what is the reason? Is it caused by some kind of form submission verification? Or where there will be related configuration?

ChaoXiong_0-1669719323056.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

@Prettyba This was blocked because of WAF policy problem at that time, hope it can help you.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Community Advisor

@ChaoXiong Would you please check error.log and let us know what's the error trace you are getting after hitting the form submit CTA.

Community Advisor

@ChaoXiong Would you please provide more details like

1. Is this issue happening on your local instance instance or on any specific environment?

2. Try installing the latest 6.5 service pack and  WCM core component packages on your instance and check if the issue still persists.

3. Have you done any overlay of any node in your instance?

4. When you started seeing this issue? After any kind of package deployment on your instance

Level 3

@Avinash_Gupta_ Thank you for your help

1、2.This problem occurs suddenly in the production environment. It does not occur in other environments
3、4.There is no package deployment of any type from normal to error

At the same time, no js error is displayed in the console, but 500 is returned when the form is submitted

ChaoXiong_0-1669777163940.pngChaoXiong_1-1669777382028.png

ChaoXiong_2-1669777448065.png

ChaoXiong_3-1669777802334.png

Community Advisor

@ChaoXiong Since it's an issue on PROD, have you guys created a day care support ticket to involve AMS team to look into this issue?

With the above screenshot it's not sure what's the issue and as you have mentioned that no trace logs are generating. It's difficult to find the root cause of the issue. Better would be to involve AMS team asap and ask them to look into this issue.

Community Advisor

Hi @ChaoXiong,

To debug better, I would like to know the component that you are using. If it is custom-made, could you please give me the dialog XML? 

Make sure that you are not loading any unnecessary extra client libs at the dialog level.

Thank you.

-Sravan

Level 3

This problem exists in all components, including core components, such as title and image

ChaoXiong_0-1669729533688.png

ChaoXiong_1-1669729553009.png

Level 1

@ChaoXiong Hello I am facing the same issue right now, If you have found the reason why that issue was occurring for you can you please share?

Correct answer by
Level 3

@Prettyba This was blocked because of WAF policy problem at that time, hope it can help you.

Level 1

and also the problem is resolved now,

crsf token was cached at dispatcher,
after adding deny rule for caching it, problem is solved