Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

[AEM-6.5.10] Page Editor: Page Title Not Centered

Level 2

Hi everyone!

we've upgraded AEM 6.5 from v. 6.5.6 to v. 6.5.10 and in page editor we see page title not centered.

I use weretail implementation installed on a newly created instance of 6.5.10

Please see screenshot

demobuster_0-1637669460366.png

Has anyone expeienced something similar? 

Any thoughts would be appriciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @demobuster, I was able to get the same result on my local AEM 6.5.10, this looks like an issue in AEM, but I am not 100% that this has been introduced in SP10 or maybe in earlier version (like SP9). I can confirm that on AEM 6.5.8 it looks correct.

If this is something important from your point of you than I would suggest to raise Adobe Support ticket with proper justification - to get this fixed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @demobuster, I was able to get the same result on my local AEM 6.5.10, this looks like an issue in AEM, but I am not 100% that this has been introduced in SP10 or maybe in earlier version (like SP9). I can confirm that on AEM 6.5.8 it looks correct.

If this is something important from your point of you than I would suggest to raise Adobe Support ticket with proper justification - to get this fixed.

Community Advisor

Hi @demobuster 

Below are the two CSS property which are causing the issue with the title alignement.

Asutosh_Jena__0-1637724886526.png

This is not a major issue, but if you want this to be resolved, raise a ticket with Adobe Support and they should be able to fix it in next release.

Also as a quick dirty fix, you can override these 2 properties in your code and load it only during authoring mode.

.editor-GlobalBar-pageTitle {
left: 0 !important;
right:0 !important;
}

Thanks!