Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.4-Revision clean-displays task does not exist

Level 4

On the maintenance page the on the "Revision Clean up Task" it displays as Task Does not exist.This was enabled previsously.Also on system/console/jmx  dont find the MaintenanceTaskRevisionCleanupTask

Please can you let us know how to enable this again.

Thanks in advance.

1612491_pastedImage_0.png

1612492_pastedImage_1.png

15 Replies

Level 10

Did you perform an upgrade on the server - then it disappeared?

Level 4

It was present even after the repo was migrated.On the other environment also the same is present where repo was migrated.

Level 4

Please can you advise on how to make that task appear in jmx and enable the task.

Level 10

Checking internally to see if this is a known issue and if there is a KB to resolve.

Level 4

Yes sure thanks a lot will wait for your reply.

Level 4

Yes went through the Revision Cleanup   and based on this on only i did the configurations

Level 10

Do your AEM instance is not lining up with the docs?

Level 4

It is as per the docs but I dont know how this task chnaged to "Task does not exist" and disappered in the JMX console.If this come in JMX console then the issue will be fixed.

How to bring it there.

It is also present on the configMgr page.

1612619_pastedImage_0.png

Level 10

Still waiting to hear back from customer care. There is an issue here. You may need to obtain a hotfix.

Level 4

Sorry to bother you.Please can you provide the fix patch.

Level 1

Hi @smacdonald2008 ,

Is there a fix available for this? I'm facing the same issue in my 6.3 instances.

Thanks,
Dean

Level 1

I just encountered the same issue on an AEM 6.5 instance. There is another property that needs to be present: job.topics

job.topics="com/adobe/granite/maintenance/job/RevisionCleanupTask"
full.gc.days=["Mon"]

After adding this property, the Task became active again.

Level 4

Or please tell me how to delete through some work around this Revision cleanup task so that I can add again.

1612637_pastedImage_0.png

Level 4

Sure thanks a lot,I will wait for the reply.Sorry i did not see your earlier post and replied.