Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.4 - properties not removing/adding

Level 4

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to AEM 6.4 and noticed an issue with one of our pages. The page won't allow us to save any properties on it. It doesn't matter if its the name, description, adding a tag, or something custom. It doesn't let you save, and the only error in the console that shows up is this

properties.min.js:13 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined

at j (properties.min.js:13)

This is from me trying to add a description like this and saving it. This happens on every property for this certain page. And strangely enough, it only happens on certain pages, and I can add tags, but not remove tags.

1502606_pastedImage_0.png

I tried deleting it and recreating it, changing the input that I'm trying to add, and even have taking the jcr:properties from a page that worked and saving them with no luck. I can delete/add stuff in CRXDE just fine, but its all from the touch UI that it fails. I haven't changed anything in my dialog-tabs, and the custom fields I'm trying to update are textfields.

Looking through the logs, there isn't much. There isn't any logging statements that appear in error.log when I click save, but there is some in there that could be related

This one appears in several places but does not appear every time I try to click save.

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.PropertyIndexLookup Expected 'NAMES' as type of property 'propertyNames' but found 'NAME'. Node - '{ jcr:primaryType = oak:QueryIndexDefinition, propertyNames = jcr:uuid, type = property, reindex = false, reindexCount = 1, :index = { ... } }'

This one is probably most telling. It looks like it's trying to update something but can't find it.

[async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.directory.CopyOnWriteDirectory COWRemoteFileReference::local file (segments.gen) doesn't exist

It could also be this one, though this isn't called on the page I am talking about.

libs.granite.ui.components.coral.foundation.table.table$jsp Fallback to non-lookahead datasource

Does anyone have any ideas about what these mean? This only happened when we got on 6.4 after upgrading to 6.3. Those are the 3 errors that I narrowed it down to but I'm open to any suggestions.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey All,

'cq/gui/components/common/tagspicker' field has been depracated in 6.4 and will not work if you have this in any dialog tabs.

It needs to be changed to this

'cq/gui/components/coral/common/form/tagfield'

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Administrator

This could be a potential bug. Please go ahead and create a support ticket for this.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey All,

'cq/gui/components/common/tagspicker' field has been depracated in 6.4 and will not work if you have this in any dialog tabs.

It needs to be changed to this

'cq/gui/components/coral/common/form/tagfield'