Is there any option/workaround to delete components which is configured via editable template?
1) Create a editable template
2) Add a component say - 'Text' onto the said template.
3) Create a page using that template.
4) Now when author open newly created page he/she has option to author 'Text' component over there
5) Can author delete the 'Text' component from page?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks Arun replying this !
But, if you use component as part of Initial, that component will not be available in older pages (already created pages)
any approach, adding component as part of structure and can be deleted on page level? I know in Adobe document they mentioned to use paragraph system....but I tried its not working.
You can write a utility to add that component in all the other pages using JCR API.
If you will add as a part of component then you can't delete it but you can create a component which will include the Text component & a flag to show/hide that component.