Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.4.8.0 ContextHub Jquery Upgrade

Community Advisor

hi guys,

In AEM 6.4.8.0 Service Pack release notes, some of the key highlight is mentioned as

• "Updated the jQuery version bundled in ContextHub to 3.4.1." 

But i could see still it is pointed to 3.2.1 in  "/libs/granite/contexthub/dependencies/jquery". Could you guys please confirm on this update. Thanks.

AEM 64 SP release notehttps://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-64/release-notes/sp-release-notes.html

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kishore,

As part of GRANITE-19902 | NPR-28397, the jQuery version is updated to 3.2.1. 

Previously ContextHub shipped with it's own version of jQuery (1.11.0). This dependency has now been updated to jQuery 3.2.1.

Thanks for pointing this out to our attention, I will raise a doc-bug to highlight the same and get this corrected in release notes.

Thanks,

Vaishali

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kishore,

As part of GRANITE-19902 | NPR-28397, the jQuery version is updated to 3.2.1. 

Previously ContextHub shipped with it's own version of jQuery (1.11.0). This dependency has now been updated to jQuery 3.2.1.

Thanks for pointing this out to our attention, I will raise a doc-bug to highlight the same and get this corrected in release notes.

Thanks,

Vaishali