Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM 6.3 xhr requests and 404 error

Level 4

I have installed AEM 6.3 in local and deployed the application build on 6.1.

I see following kind of requests for every page that requested and these requests resulting in 404 error.

http://localhost:6302/resource-status/editor/en_US/rewards/profile-and-preferences.1.json?_=1507845945859

Question: why 6.3 making these xhr requests ? I am sure these requests are failing as there is no node called "resource-status" at root level.

Thanks,

Sreeni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

AEM 6.3 has introduced resource editor APIs [0] which can be consumed to basically check the status and notify the author in editor mode.

Those are causing XHR request

[0] Adobe Experience Manager Help | Developing Resource Statuses in AEM Sites

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

You should rebuild your AEM app using AEM 6.3 APIs, including Uber 6.3.

Level 4

Yes application pom is referring to Uber 6.3

The above mentioned 404 requests are happening when url has "editor.html" / editor mode

In preview mode, everything looks fine and no 404 errors.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

AEM 6.3 has introduced resource editor APIs [0] which can be consumed to basically check the status and notify the author in editor mode.

Those are causing XHR request

[0] Adobe Experience Manager Help | Developing Resource Statuses in AEM Sites

Thanks

Level 2

I am having the same issue after upgrading . without editor.html in the URL it works fine where as with editor.html , its throwing 404 page.

can you please let me know how did you resolve this ?