Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.3: Touch UI Replace asset rendition not available

Level 5

I am looking for an option to replace an asset rendition, this is available in the classic UI but not in the new one. Am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Jdruwe -

Updating a rendition in Touch UI is a bit different than classic UI. Please find the process of updating a rendition in Touch UI:-

1) Open any asset in touch UI.

2) From the filters on the left-hand side, select rendition.

3) From the list of renditions, select the rendition that you want to update(In Touch UI, you need to update each rendition separately).

4) Once a rendition is selected, click on "add rendition" and select the rendition file that you want to replace. Please note that Name of the file should be same as the name of the file to be replaced.

If you don't know the name of a rendition, just hover over the rendition in touch UI and you will see the full name.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Jdruwe -

Updating a rendition in Touch UI is a bit different than classic UI. Please find the process of updating a rendition in Touch UI:-

1) Open any asset in touch UI.

2) From the filters on the left-hand side, select rendition.

3) From the list of renditions, select the rendition that you want to update(In Touch UI, you need to update each rendition separately).

4) Once a rendition is selected, click on "add rendition" and select the rendition file that you want to replace. Please note that Name of the file should be same as the name of the file to be replaced.

If you don't know the name of a rendition, just hover over the rendition in touch UI and you will see the full name.

Level 4

Have you found any other AEM provided option to update/Replace rendition like we used to do in classic UI?