Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.3 How to show/hide tabs in a component based on the dropdown

Level 4

I'm trying to show/hide add tabs as per the number i select in the drop down

PFA image for the dialog. If i select 2 from the sub Menu Style , only column1 and column 2 should be visible.

I tried some approach from

Home · aman02deep/aem-6.2 Wiki · GitHub

aem-6.2/tabshideshow.js at master · aman02deep/aem-6.2 · GitHub but they aren't working for me

It would be helpful if you provide me the same functionality with checkbox alongside drop down selection

TIA

1536079_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Since release 3.19.0, ACS AEM Commons provides the functionality to show/hide dialog fields and tabs using dropdown selection or checkbox selection or the combination of both. Moreover, a required field validator is also available which applies validation only when the field is visible.

ACS AEM Commons: Show/Hide dialog fields/tabs with dropdown, checkbox or the combination of both

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

Since release 3.19.0, ACS AEM Commons provides the functionality to show/hide dialog fields and tabs using dropdown selection or checkbox selection or the combination of both. Moreover, a required field validator is also available which applies validation only when the field is visible.

ACS AEM Commons: Show/Hide dialog fields/tabs with dropdown, checkbox or the combination of both

Level 1

When we drag a tab component, I want tab 1 and tab 2 to appear, but I also want a picture that the author can move to appear by default instead of tab 1 text. Is that possible?

Community Advisor

Hi,

For checkbox you can use same code except binding on select event, you need to call your code to show hide on change event.

e.g.

$(".checkbox").change(function() {

if(this.checked) {

//Do stuff

}

});

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi @CT1012, If you have found the solution for this. Can you please share.