Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

(AEM 6.3) clientlib below etc/designs/my-site not getting deleted

Level 7

I have a clientlib "touch-ui-multifield" with category "cq.authoring.dialgo" at  etc/designs/my-site.

entry in filter.xml "

<filter root="/etc/designs/my-site"/>

I deleted touch-ui-multifield from code base and filter.xml has entry for "etc/designs/my-site" ,

mvn autoInstallPackage generated zip file that does not have deleted client lib folder.

After deploying the code, I still see the touch-ui-multifield in crx/de etc/designs/my-site , not getting deleted.

Any ideas on this. It is weird that , if i create a new client lib , deploy it and delete it ... changes reflecting onto crx/de properly but for this specific "touch-ui-multifield" (cq.authoring.dialog is the category) folder not getting deleted.

I am going to open a adobe ticket for this. If anyone has any idea, please share it.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If specific client lib folder is not part of package it should be deleted.

You can try with filters if helps

Jackrabbit Filevault - Workspace Filter

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you please check your app package after build? check if package content design.

Arun Patidar

Level 7

yes, etc/designs/my-site exist and the specific client lib folder deleted not part of zip package generated in target folder and I see "etc/designs/my-site" in filters of when i edit the package uploaded in crx/de.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If specific client lib folder is not part of package it should be deleted.

You can try with filters if helps

Jackrabbit Filevault - Workspace Filter

Arun Patidar

Level 10

Try this..

Modify the filter mode in ".content.xml" under definition folder parallel to filter.xml -

<f0

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

mode="replace"

root="/etc/designs/my-site"

rules="[....]"/>

Filter modes per Jackrabbit Filevault - Workspace Filter

• “replace”This is the normal behavior. Existing content is replaced completely by the imported content, i.e. is overridden or deleted accordingly.
  • “merge”Existing content is not modified, i.e. only new content is added and none is deleted or modified.
  • “update”Existing content is updated, new content is added and none is deleted.