Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.3: Assets with /jcr:content/related/links/sling:members node?

Level 2

Hello

I would like to know where this node in our assets comes from: /jcr:content/related/links/sling:members?

2018-06-14_15-04-26.png

Currently we experience problems with the reference adjustment service trying to adjust reference entries under this node when renaming/moving some folders in our DAM... so i am wondering what this node is good for and which functionality created it.

I know that there is this new relation feature for assets since 6.3 but i have learned that those relations would be saved under related/(source|derived|others) not related/links.

There are a lot of arbitrary assets referenced under sling:members of which every single one is not used/linked by this PDF (does this even work?).

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Harald

Message was edited by: Harald Ko
Additional information added.

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

no, we have no collections including the mentioned assets.

Furthermore from what i understand about how collections work, the sling:members property will be stored on the collection node itself and not on the included assets.

However collections are not the answer here.

Best,

Harald

Level 2

I believe its related to AEM bi-directional asset referencing: Managing Compound Assets