Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

AEM 6.1 + latest packages are not reflecting?

Level 5

Hi All,

After deleting the packages from the crx/de and crx/packmagr,  but still we are able to see the same packages in system console bundles, is it expected ?

We are observing this in almost all author instances. please help me here.

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi Mahesh

I have tried this on my instance but i am not able to reproduce this behavior.

When i Un-install the package from package manager, the i could not see the package in console bundles.

Note:- I hope you are not deleting package from package manager. Best practice is to first un-install the package them delete it. Directly deleting would only delete packahe from package manager. First un-install it them delete it.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 5

We have a code snapshot bundle, when ever we do a new build, we deploy the code with the same snapshot no, we are just updating the the code.

when we check in /system/console time stamp of the code bundle is not getting updated.

We see this issue mainly in authors.

Thanks,

viki

Administrator

Mahesh Vikram wrote...

We have a code snapshot bundle, when ever we do a new build, we deploy the code with the same snapshot no, we are just updating the the code.

when we check in /system/console time stamp of the code bundle is not getting updated.

We see this issue mainly in authors.

Thanks,

viki

Hi Mahesh

I would request you to try once try with some other small Package (Use:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/first-osgi.html ).

check if the behavior is still same. If behavior is still same, check the AEM error.log and debug if there are some error coming up while installing/uninstalling or deleting the package.

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni