Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 communities feature pack 3

Level 4

Folks,

I'm working on the Social Communities section in AEM 6.1 and found out from the documentation that the latest feature pack v1.8 is out for AEM 6.1.

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/release-notes/communities.html

I've looked through the package share but haven't been able to find the package. Any help is much appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The AEM Communities featurepacks are usually available to all AEM Communities customers. The 6.1 featurepack was temporarily removed from packageshare to address an issue that was found after it was posted. A replacement package is being tested right now and should be available publicly very soon. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

As a customer that has purchased communities you would need to raise a daycare ticket to get access to the feature pack, as it is not publicly available.

Regards,

Opkar

Level 4

This is a big inconvenience, not sure why the feature packs are not made GA. I remember being able to download most of the feature packs from package share in the past.

Thanks for the info, will raise a Day care support ticket and wait for a resolution.

Correct answer by
Employee

The AEM Communities featurepacks are usually available to all AEM Communities customers. The 6.1 featurepack was temporarily removed from packageshare to address an issue that was found after it was posted. A replacement package is being tested right now and should be available publicly very soon.