Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 authoring using the Touch UI does not work

Level 2

I just installed a basic AEM 6.1 Author instance. It's seems that author page does not work using the Touch UI. Everything works well with the Classic UI.

That's is what it appears just trying to authoring every demo page, like that http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx/en/products.html 

I installed the 6570 and 7285 hot fix but these didn't solve my problem

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

For this issue -  please open a support ticket as Kautuk suggested. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Administrator

Hi 

Please have a look at this Forum thread :- Link: http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

//

There might be other issue & need complete logs. File a support request with browser version, package & aem version. Before that try adding [1] to start script & verify.

[1]  -XX:-UseSplitVerifier

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Unfortunately that did not solved the issue. I tried with both Java7 and Java8. The behaviour is exactly the same. Anyway thanks for your very super fast reply.

Correct answer by
Level 10

For this issue -  please open a support ticket as Kautuk suggested. 

Level 3

Has this been solved in 6.2? 

I worked on a project that we weren't able to author in Touch UI for 6.0 (they said that it wouldn't work, but didn't specify as to why).

Personally, if I'm working on a lot of pages/sites, I prefer to author in Classic. That being said, I'm really digging 6.2 so far.

Employee

Hi,

I'm wondering if I missed something from the discussion.

What behavior are we talking about?
The message is very general, I'd like to understand in detail what's happening.