Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 admin new features

Level 6

HI All,

while checking the relase notes for AEM 6,1 , i can able to see few hotfix and improvement made for some issues.

• GRANITE-6339 - Fixed SSO Authentication
  • GRANITE-6282 - Fixed SAML Key Encryption issue

So have can i get the complete details for above fix ,? Where to search  and get info

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gokul,

That would be internally tracked.  I think you need to contact support if you need more details on the fix.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

You could ask for the Adobe support team to provide these fixes.

Jitendra

Level 6

HI Jitendra,

Thanks for your reply. I am not facing this issue but want to check the fix what customer faced and why this HF released?

Even in AEM 6.0 Know error list also it not that much clear.

Level 9

As per the document:

• Fixed a regression with SSO authentication that worked with 5.6.x but stopped working with 6.0. GRANITE-6339
  • GRANITE-6282 - Fixed SAML Key Encryption issue - NOTHING MUCH FOUND HERE.

Jitendra

Gokul2011 wrote...

HI Jitendra,

Thanks for your reply. I am not facing this issue but want to check the fix what customer faced and why this HF released?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gokul,

That would be internally tracked.  I think you need to contact support if you need more details on the fix.

Employee

Gokul2011 wrote...

HI Jitendra,

As with any vendor, there is a balance to strike with providing hot fixes for issues which have been found and providing details of what the vulnerability was, often companies are not so keen to share details on the precise vulnerability, this isn't restricted to Adobe.

If a hot fix is marked as mandatory[0], it should be installed and tested through your environments, if you find it conflicts with existing functionality, you may get more details. But generally, security related issues will not have precise details.

Regards,

Opkar

[0]https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/aem61-available-hotfixes.html