Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEM 6.0 Jar

Level 3

Hi,

I need AEM 6.0 jar. Can anyone please let me know from where I can download the same.

The jar file which I had is throwing below error at startup:

Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 95 in the jsp file: /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved.

Cannot serve request to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html in /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp

Exception:

• org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 95 in the jsp file: /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp
    The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
                 ? request.getParameter(PARAM_NAME_REASON)
                 : "";

if (!StringUtils.isEmpty(reason)) {
             if (validReasons.containsKey(reason)) {
                 reason = validReasons.get(reason);
             } else {

We are using Java version 8.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Are you using JDK 1.8?

Downgrade jdk to 1.7 , install sp1 & then upgrade jdk to 1.8

Or

Install JDK 1.7 + Uninstall JDK 1.8. Deleted the crx-quickstart folder (if alredy created) + Start new instance of AEM 6.0.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Are you using JDK 1.8?

Downgrade jdk to 1.7 , install sp1 & then upgrade jdk to 1.8

Or

Install JDK 1.7 + Uninstall JDK 1.8. Deleted the crx-quickstart folder (if alredy created) + Start new instance of AEM 6.0.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni