Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Adobes git.corp.adobe.com artifacts access

Level 9
Just trying to put a service to automate the content import from dropbox using adobe's bulkimport services https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/assets-vi...
Bulk import uses following artifact,
<groupId>com.adobe.cq.dam</groupId> <artifactId>cq-dam-processor-nui</artifactId>
This artifact is not available in public repository
it is in adobe private github repo
<scm> <connection>scm:git:git@git.corp.adobe.com:CQ/dam.git</connection> <developerConnection>scm:git:git@git.corp.adobe.com:CQ/dam.git</developerConnection> <url>https://git.corp.adobe.com/CQ/dam/tree/master/bundles/processor-nui</url> <tag>cq-dam-processor-nui-1.1.840</tag> </scm>

is not accessible. 
Right now I create a local repo in maven project, downloaded this jar from my local aem bundle, added to aemaacs maven project and embedded in core project. Code is working fine, it is getting deployed to adobe clould pipeline successfully. 
Not sure this is the right approach. Are there any other alternatives?
Is there a way to get access to github.corp.adobe.com repo?
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Mshaji 

The best practice would be to download and embed this dependency from the customer's repository during the Maven build.

After obtaining the bundle, consider uploading it to your own Nexus or other repositories.

If you don't have your own repositories, deploying directly from Git is acceptable.

it's always good to check if there are any other preferred methods or opinions from others.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Mshaji 

The best practice would be to download and embed this dependency from the customer's repository during the Maven build.

After obtaining the bundle, consider uploading it to your own Nexus or other repositories.

If you don't have your own repositories, deploying directly from Git is acceptable.

it's always good to check if there are any other preferred methods or opinions from others.

Arun Patidar

Level 9

@arunpatidar Deploying from git works fine, I see it is working fine however often times RDE server is crashing after some time. I get message on AEM cloud as Service outage.

When I look into the logs I see following error messages

*ERROR* [FelixLogListener] Events.Framework.com.adobe.granite.jobs.async FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.apache.felix.log.LogException: org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory exception: com/adobe/granite/jobs/async/AsyncOperationConfigProviderService)
org.apache.felix.log.LogException: org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory exception: com/adobe/granite/jobs/async/AsyncOperationConfigProviderService

Caused by: org.apache.felix.log.LogException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/adobe/granite/jobs/async/AsyncOperationConfigProviderService

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.adobe.granite.jobs.async.AsyncOperationConfigProviderService not found by com.xxx.xx.xx.common-core [647]
I do have 
<Import-Package>*;resolution:=optional</Import-Package> in com.xxx.xx.xx.common-core bundle. 

Further more down the line I see nstance not ready since 1726499864391
16.09.2024 15:17:45.393 [cm-p139306-e1441541-aem-author-759bcbc449-7n4j6] *INFO* [K8SProbesMaintenance-1] com.adobe.granite.probes.impl.K8SProbesMaintaner Check systemready Status HCOk:3 nHC:4 mostSevere:TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE Probes active:true
16.09.2024 15:17:45.393 [cm-p139306-e1441541-aem-author-759bcbc449-7n4j6] *INFO* [K8SProbesMaintenance-1] com.adobe.granite.probes.impl.K8SProbesMaintaner Check systemalive Status HCOk:2 nHC:3 mostSevere:TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE Probes active:true

Community Advisor

Hi @Mshaji 
I would suggest to connect with engineering team over discord 

Get in touch with the RDE developers on our Discord channel. Feel free to ask any questions or give feedback regarding RDE topics.

Arun Patidar

Administrator

@Mshaji Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni