Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe IMS Integration with Publisher - Issue when accessed via Dispatcher

Level 2

Hi All,

We are trying to enable Adobe IMS for authentication with Publisher. When we enable IMS login for publisher via CUG its working fine as expected i mean it redirects to respective adobe IMS login page and user is authenticated successfully and it redirects to redirect url which is the original requested webpage in publisher. When we try to do access same publisher Weretail page via Dispatcher IMS authentication is failing and repeatedly its redirecting to login page. Any idea why this functionality is not working via dispatcher. I had removed all custom rules in dispatcher and enabled allow for all url in filter for testing purpose but still no luck.

Somehow i suspect the JWT token from IMS is not getting passed to publisher via Dispatcher? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should validate that all cookies and required headers are forwarded by the dispatcher to AEM.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @rajaram33 

Did you get a chance to analyze the dispatcher and publish log to see where the call is getting dropped?

When you make a call to publish directly, it works so the same call should be made by dispatcher to publish as well when you are calling over dispatcher via IMS.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should validate that all cookies and required headers are forwarded by the dispatcher to AEM.