Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts

Level 1

Hi Team,

Getting below error, please suggest...

"Welcome to Adobe Experience Cloud It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support."

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Do you have access to adminconsole.adobe.com?

You would need to get in touch with the person who manages the solution in your org and ask them to set up your id via adminconsole.adobe.com

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Do you have access to adminconsole.adobe.com?

You would need to get in touch with the person who manages the solution in your org and ask them to set up your id via adminconsole.adobe.com

Community Advisor

Hi @nisPande17 ,

Please connect with your organization admin who manages access related to adobe products. Once they add your ID to the product i adobe cloud, you can able to access it. 

Employee

You can reach out to the person in your organization who has admin access in the Admin Console(Org Administrator), such that they can add you to the solution, or raise a case with Admin Console support team, if you still run into any such issues.

Level 5

Hi @nisPande17 ,

Please write a mail to SPP(spphelp@adobe.com) from office mail id. They will enable the access.

I have done the same.

Thanks,

Sandeep. 

Level 2

I don't work in any organisation and want learn aem what to do??