Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Granite Cross-Origin Resource Sharing Policy cannot save changes

Level 2

Hello everyone. 

I got some issues saving data inside Adobe Granite Cross-Origin Resource Sharing Policy in publish instance(

• http://<host>:<port>/system/console/configMgr > Adobe Granite Cross Origin Resource Sharing Policy

).

I put an asterisk in the field "Allowed Origins" to allow any and saved but then came back to it and saw the field empty again. Any idea why it is behaving like that and what to do to save changes init? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @olegarg,

When this config has been saved on felix console, it will be saved below the Adobe Granite Cross Origin Resource Sharing Policy. Please find attached a screenshot. Could you please check if it is happening the same for you?
could you see this com.adobe.granite.cors.impl.CORSPolicyImpl.... under actual OSGI config?

AEM Cross.png

Thanks,

Rohit

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @olegarg,

When this config has been saved on felix console, it will be saved below the Adobe Granite Cross Origin Resource Sharing Policy. Please find attached a screenshot. Could you please check if it is happening the same for you?
could you see this com.adobe.granite.cors.impl.CORSPolicyImpl.... under actual OSGI config?

AEM Cross.png

Thanks,

Rohit

Level 2

Hi @Rohit_Utreja ,

Thank you very much for your reply. You are right. It gets saved underneath that section. I just realized it got many of them saved there. So, I will need to delete them and leave one only, I guess. Thank you.