Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Enterprice Manager Site Developer Certification Result

Level 1

Hi,
today I have done the exam AD0-E103.
When I had finished the test I didn't see anything report or score and wrong response.
I have seen only that I don't pass the test because my score was low.
I am sure that I had done well, maybe I had wrong some response but I sure that I had done almost 68%.
Now in my dashboard, I see "Test Schedule Completed". Maybe is the test still correct?

Is someone successful something similar?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I have received this e-mail:

You will receive an email indicating that your score report will post to your Adobe Certmetrics account within 72 hours after you complete the exam.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

When you complete the exam you will only see the following on the last screen:

"You have provisionally passed the exam" if you passed OR

"You did not meet the minimum requirements to pass the exam" if you failed.

Lastly, Your score will be updated in your certmetrics(https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe/) accounts in next 1-2 days. You can view your score after loging-in.

Correct answer by
Level 1

I have received this e-mail:

You will receive an email indicating that your score report will post to your Adobe Certmetrics account within 72 hours after you complete the exam.

Level 1

hello,

@Goedel85 

The same thing happened to me? did you receive the updated correct score from them after 72 hours or it was same ?

I have taken the adobe exam, at the end of the exam, it show me, that I don't pass the test because my score was low which is impossible.

I have done well and even after complete the exam cross checked the answers and more than 70% answers were 100% correct.

Now, I do not understand how it show this result, is there anyway it can be re-check or can be correct ? can anyone help me to sort out this issue ?