Expand my Community achievements bar.

ADOBE AEM-LAUNCH INTEGRATION THROUGH ADOBE I/O | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

ADOBE AEM-LAUNCH INTEGRATION THROUGH ADOBE I/O by Tadigital

Abstract

What is Adobe Launch
The Launch is a tag management platform from Adobe whose predecessor was previously known as DTM. It allows seamless integration of various digital marketing tools such as AAM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and all other third-party marketing solutions with Adobe AEM. In the launch, we call all these tools as ‘Extensions‘.

Launch provides an AppStore like convenience to select and install these extensions and also allows you to build and publish them easily. Launch allows customers to self-host the launch libraries Or they can even choose Adobe Akamai to host the launch libraries.

Launch can listen to what your customers are doing and based on that it can trigger actions created by you. (which of course are based on some rules defined by you as a developer)

Integrate Launch
When you integrate AEM with Launch, you get a way to keep all the above-mentioned libraries in one place which allows you to manage them easily and it reduces the overall go-live time by making them available in one place.

Read Full Blog

ADOBE AEM-LAUNCH INTEGRATION THROUGH ADOBE I/O

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies