Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Adobe AEM 6.5 on Win2016 - DefaultLoginsHealthCheck connection refused

Level 1

My installation seems to be stuck in a loop that is failing on  the following that keeps repeating.

23.05.2019 14:57:57.920 *INFO* [sling-default-1-health-com.adobe.granite.repository.hc.impl.DefaultLoginsHealthCheck] org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request: Connection refused

: connect

23.05.2019 14:57:57.920 *INFO* [sling-default-1-health-com.adobe.granite.repository.hc.impl.DefaultLoginsHealthCheck] org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector Retrying request

It looks like this is some kind of authentication, but it is not able to successfully connect.

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Are to trying to upgrade to 6.5 or this is a new installation?

Employee Advisor

As per the Technical Requirement Page at [1], Microsoft Windows production deployments are supported for customers upgrading to 6.5 and for non-production usage. New deployments are on-request for AEM Sites and Assets.

Please get in touch with your Adobe Account manager to get more details.

[1] Technical Requirements

Level 1

I might have answered your last question wrong.

We are doing an out of place upgrade to Adobe LiveCycle that is currently running on windows 2008.  Because the age of the old system, we are doing it as a new installation as per our account managers direction.

The technical answer to the question you asked still stands.  The issue is showing up as part of a fresh install, we are not upgrading the current environment.

Employee Advisor

The name of the thread might be misleading ... I've seen that in the past a few times. Also this healthcheck does not perform any HTTP connection.

Is this line all you have or is there a stacktrace following? Otherwise it is just guesswork, what actually fails.

Jörg