Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

ACS Twitter4J

Level 4

Basic question here about the Twitter4J ACS Bundle, ACS AEM Commons Twitter Support Bundlecom.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle-twitter

The Description says, ACS AEM Commons Twitter Support OSGi Bundle. Requires deployment of Twitter4J library. I wondering how that's done? I've tried adding this http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.twitte... the OSGI bundle for twitter4j. But that doesn't seem to help at all. We'd like to repair the dependency problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Imported Packagescom.adobe.acs.commons.twitter,version=[1.0,1.1) from com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle-twitter (551)
com.adobe.acs.commons.util,version=[1.1,2) from com.adobe.acs.acs-aem-commons-bundle (552)
com.day.cq.commons.inherit from com.day.cq.cq-commons (458)
com.day.cq.replication,version=[5.5,6) from com.day.cq.cq-replication (151)
com.day.cq.search from com.day.cq.cq-search (497)
com.day.cq.search.result from com.day.cq.cq-search (497)
com.day.cq.wcm.api from com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-api (506)
com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport from com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-webservice-support (526)
javax.jcr,version=[2.0,3) from org.apache.sling.jcr.jcr-wrapper (106)
org.apache.commons.lang,version=[2.5,3) from com.day.commons.osgi.wrapper.commons-lang2 (45)
org.apache.sling.api.adapter,version=[2.2,3) from org.apache.sling.api (184)
org.apache.sling.api.resource,version=[2.2,3) from org.apache.sling.api (184)
org.apache.sling.commons.osgi,version=[2.2,3) from org.apache.sling.commons.osgi (56)
org.osgi.service.component,version=[1.1,2) from org.apache.felix.scr (55)
org.slf4j,version=[1.6,2) from slf4j.api (14)
twitter4j,version=[3.0.5,4) -- Cannot be resolved
twitter4j.auth,version=[3.0.5,4) -- Cannot be resolved
twitter4j.conf,version=[3.0.5,4) -- Cannot be resolved

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Downloading this twitter4j package solved it, but I wish there was a maven repo out there with the package. oh well. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10
Try opening the MF file in the bundle and remove version information. There may be a version mismatch.      

Correct answer by
Level 4

Downloading this twitter4j package solved it, but I wish there was a maven repo out there with the package. oh well. Thanks!

Level 10
In the install Readme,  is there a dependency listing? You are missing dependencies  on your system.