Expand my Community achievements bar.

ACS commons deploy script - would not run in cloud/AWS author if I install the package manually in CRX packmgr

Level 8

as above.

some info:

1.  I know it's not running because I don't get a new entry in this folder => /var/acs-commons/on-deploy-scripts-status. Also the node changes I am making in my class is not present.
  2. In my custom class, I have some info (just to indicate the class is running) and exception logging and none of these show up in the logs.
  3. I installed the same package on my local author and the deploy script runs (basically opposite of what I described in no1)
  4. I installed the same package on cloud AWS/publisher and I get the same results as no2.
  5. I looked at the guide on this page (On-Deploy Scripts (adobe-consulting-services.github.io)) and nothing stands out that I have not done already.
  6. I built the package locally by running "mvn clean install".

Any ideas what could I be doing wrong? Thanks

1 Reply

Administrator

@AsifChowdhury @Shiv_Prakash_Patel @nitesh_kumar @Rohit_Utreja @Shailesh_Bassi_ @DPrakashRaj @Vaibhavi_J @Saravanan_Dharmaraj @Kiran_Vedantam @Vijay_Katoch 

Your expertise is politely sought in reviewing this AEM question and providing insights on the matter. If you could extend your support by offering the author some direction or guidance to overcome the problem, it would be highly regarded.

Kautuk Sahni