Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Access report

Level 4

Does anyone know how to find out how long someone has had access to AEM as a user?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

It might help to better understand what you are after.  Are you trying to find out when the account was created?  When they were granted permission to a particular piece of content?  The first time they edited content?  Something else?

I am sure there are multiple ways to do it.  One is to look in CRXDE Lite (<serverURL>:<port>/crx/de).  Users are stored here: /home/users.  Find the user in question and then refer to jcr:created property.  This will tell you when the account was created.  

clint

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

You can invalidate user session from http://<host:port>/system/console/tokenmgr directly by removing/deleting the token. This shows the details of valid and expired tokens of users.

Correct answer by
Level 3

It might help to better understand what you are after.  Are you trying to find out when the account was created?  When they were granted permission to a particular piece of content?  The first time they edited content?  Something else?

I am sure there are multiple ways to do it.  One is to look in CRXDE Lite (<serverURL>:<port>/crx/de).  Users are stored here: /home/users.  Find the user in question and then refer to jcr:created property.  This will tell you when the account was created.  

clint