Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Access report

Level 4

Does anyone know how to find out how long someone has had access to AEM as a user?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

It might help to better understand what you are after.  Are you trying to find out when the account was created?  When they were granted permission to a particular piece of content?  The first time they edited content?  Something else?

I am sure there are multiple ways to do it.  One is to look in CRXDE Lite (<serverURL>:<port>/crx/de).  Users are stored here: /home/users.  Find the user in question and then refer to jcr:created property.  This will tell you when the account was created.  

clint

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

You can invalidate user session from http://<host:port>/system/console/tokenmgr directly by removing/deleting the token. This shows the details of valid and expired tokens of users.

Correct answer by
Level 3

It might help to better understand what you are after.  Are you trying to find out when the account was created?  When they were granted permission to a particular piece of content?  The first time they edited content?  Something else?

I am sure there are multiple ways to do it.  One is to look in CRXDE Lite (<serverURL>:<port>/crx/de).  Users are stored here: /home/users.  Find the user in question and then refer to jcr:created property.  This will tell you when the account was created.  

clint