Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

0KB HTML files created on Webserver IIS

Level 2

0KB HTML files created on Webserver IIS 10.

some of static HTML files on the webserver IIS 10 gets created when hit via domain.

I have to locally delete them from web server and hit the path locally to recreate them.

Kindly help me with issue

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

First you need to check the circumstances when this file is being created. I would recommend to increase the loglevel of the dispatcher to get more information about the caching process itself. There you should be able to see when this file is created, and IIRC the filesize is recorded as well.

And from there you probably need to check on the AEM side why a zero-byte response is returned.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

First you need to check the circumstances when this file is being created. I would recommend to increase the loglevel of the dispatcher to get more information about the caching process itself. There you should be able to see when this file is created, and IIRC the filesize is recorded as well.

And from there you probably need to check on the AEM side why a zero-byte response is returned.