Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Update and Cache

Level 3

Bonjour,

is there a way to force thecache flushing to make update much quicker then they are today? it's sometime more than 10 mm between the publish update and the real update on the tablet :-/

It's not a probleme when the app is live but during the contruction of the app it's sometime very painfull.

thks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

When you're doing development of your content you should use the preview function. Click the preview button in the portal, and make sure to build a preview app for testing purposes.

Neil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

When you're doing development of your content you should use the preview function. Click the preview button in the portal, and make sure to build a preview app for testing purposes.

Neil

Level 3

I'don't any difference in the update delay between Preview App and Production App

Employee

I believe there’s an at most 20 second delay when using preview. Make sure you’re pressing the preview button in the content dashboard after you make your changes, and that you installed the preview (not production) app on your device. You can tell it’s the preview app by the “PREVIEW MODE ENABLED” text that shows in the bottom of the app menu.

Neil