Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Request Analytics Essentials for Apps Account

Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to set up analytics for an app we are working on. We do not have Adobe Analytics so I'm trying to request Analytics Essentials and the box "Request Account" is greyed out. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Employee

Having a greyed out sign up box there usually means that you already have an analytics essentials account or your account is linked to an Adobe Analytics account. Maybe the master admin already went through the process of setting this up? I'd contact tech support and they can verify and get that info...

Level 1

Hi John,

Thanks for your quick response, I just received an email with my login information. Another quick question for you. . . our Report Suite is not coming up in the dropdown. Does it take a bit to update?

Level 1

I am also having this problem, no report suite comes up in the dropdown

Employee Advisor

Hi targeta53468436‌ .. based on your username, I believe I just emailed you. This should be sorted for you.

For anybody else having these issues, please call support or send me a PM so we can take it from there