Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Moving Articles Between Projects

Level 6

Is this possible?  I'm developing several article files that I've been uploading to a test project environment. However, each of these tests, if successful, will be ultimately uploaded into a live project environment. There is no local version of these articles as they were created through the PDF conversion tool. Is there currently any way to move an article amongst projects?  Or, will I have to recreate the article for each project it needs to appear within?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

This is not possible yet. I saw a thread or two where it was acknowledged as a good idea. Not sure if it was listed as a future feature. Nathan?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

This is not possible yet. I saw a thread or two where it was acknowledged as a good idea. Not sure if it was listed as a future feature. Nathan?

Employee

It's something we'd like to offer, but isn't on the near-term list of things to do. For now you'll need to use the PDF conversion tool again.

Neil

Level 6

Thanks Neil.  Thank you too Rafi!