Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I can not sign in on Adobe Digital Publishing Solution

Level 1

Dear All,

I have tried several times to sign in on Adobe Digital Publishing Solution.

The web site give me massage (You do not have permission to access DPS.)

Could any help please????

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Enad,

The email provided doesn't appear in our database for a DPS 2015 account - this is why you are receiving the message mentioned.

Instead, you should be able to login in DPS classic where you have Admin + AppBuilder rights.

You might want to create a trial account for DPS 2015, please check the following link  Digital Publishing Solution | Trial Program

Thanks,

Andrei

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi,

Can you let me know what is your email address that you are using to connect to DPS 2015 ?

Thanks,

Andrei

Level 1

Dear Andrei,

Thank you for your help.

here you are my email:

enad@advert1.com

Regards

Level 1

Hi Andrei,

When I want to sign in on free trail of DPS 2015, it give me (You do not have permission to access DPS.).

Regards

Enad

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Enad,

The email provided doesn't appear in our database for a DPS 2015 account - this is why you are receiving the message mentioned.

Instead, you should be able to login in DPS classic where you have Admin + AppBuilder rights.

You might want to create a trial account for DPS 2015, please check the following link  Digital Publishing Solution | Trial Program

Thanks,

Andrei

Level 1

Dear Andrei,

Thank u for help, I had made trail account and when i sign in the website give me the same message (You do not have permission to access DPS.).

I don't know whats problem!!!

Regards

Enad