Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How can I use Adobe DPS for publishing magazines?

Level 1

My client have a number of magazines that he wants to be converted to digital so that he can published in iTunes, Newstand, and Google Play. I can take care of the interactivity of the magazines using InDesign but can he use Adobe DPS in publishing it to iTunes, Newstand, and Google Play? I need some guidance.

Thank you.

The Fast Fingers

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

That's correct, you can use Adobe Digital Publishing Solution to publish content in a custom viewer to distribute on Apple's iTunes, Google Play and the Windows store as well.

How about you start with the overview at What is Digital Publishing Solution? | Adobe Digital Publishing Solution tutorials    

See also Digital publishing software | Adobe Digital Publishing Solution for more details and to sign up for the trial (top right corner)

Level 1

Thank you for your reply. Do you know any tutorial links on how to publish to Apple's iTunes, Google Play and the Windows store using Adobe DPS?

Employee Advisor

See this document: https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-solution/topics.html

Right at the bottom of the page in the Apps section, you'll find the publishing guides for all 3 platforms