Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error ITMS-90035 after making a new collection

Level 2

I was able to send the app to the app store, but after making some changes (through DPS), then redownloading the app and resigning it I get this error. Nothing has changed in terms of certificates and provisioning profiles.

Has anyone else run into this issue, I have tried everything to resolve it. Even making new certificates etc...

This is the full error:

ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid Signature. A sealed resource is missing or invalid. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduct..."

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

When did you rebuild the app? Yesterday? This morning? Try building the app again in App Builder and re-signing it.

Neil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

When did you rebuild the app? Yesterday? This morning? Try building the app again in App Builder and re-signing it.

Neil

Level 2

strange, how I just decided to wait a few more hours, did the same thing and it worked...Thanks for the response Neil.

Employee

It’s not strange, it was us ☹ Glad it’s working now!

Neil