Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

AEM questions about the project

Massi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Perhaps my question is repetitive, but could not find the internet full answers.

I would like to have clarification on AEM.

I made a catalog of 600 pg. for a company. I would like to achieve the same catalog in the form of application / digital magazine.

1) I can still do with Indesign?

2) Can I use the folio file and convert the same system for the digital version of the catalog?

3) AEM just about publishing and content management, etc. Customers?

job requirements:

1) in the catalog need of product research, by code, for narca, by category, etc. you can do it?

2) updates are possible catalog?

3) you can create a shrine with all the sections of the catalog?

4) the notifications are available?

5) I should also create a sales section that connects to the company website. Also this is possible?

Sorry for these questions, perhaps obvious, but I have to study that undertake the construction of this project and I have to decide what development resource is best for my needs.

p.s.

sorry for my English , is google

1 Reply
JohnMetzger
Employee
Employee

1) I can still do with Indesign? - YES

2) Can I use the folio file and convert the same system for the digital version of the catalog? - YES

3) AEM just about publishing and content management, etc. Customers? - No, AEM is used by a wide variety of customers.

job requirements:

1) in the catalog need of product research, by code, for narca, by category, etc. you can do it? - YES, if you put in the correct metadata

2) updates are possible catalog? - YES

3) you can create a shrine with all the sections of the catalog? - If you mean a browse page, YES

4) the notifications are available? - Yes on iOS and coming for Android

5) I should also create a sales section that connects to the company website. Also this is possible? - YES