When trying to move or rename a not-published page, authors without publish permissions can successfully move/rename the page, but it enters a "Request to complete Move operation" workflow. Authors who depend on using workflows on their pages cannot use a workflow on the page as they normally would until they contact an administrator to intervene. Authors who do not depend on workflows are confused by the workflow.
When trying to delete a not-published page, authors without publish permissions can only kind-of delete a page. The page appears to be deleted in the list of pages and some site navigation, but is not actually deleted. It can still be viewed by going directly to the URL. Its name can never be reused without contacting an administrator for intervention.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new user that has read+write, but not publish access to wknd demo or other site
2. Impersonate this user
3. Create a new page, do not activate
4. Move or rename the page
5. Note the page is moved/renamed, but the page is stuck in a "Request to complete move operation" workflow
6. Create another new page, do not activate
7. Delete the new page, it appears to be deleted
8. Try to create a new page with the same name, observe the name cannot be used
9. Go to the "deleted" page, it is visible when it should be deleted
10. Go to the deleted page in CRXDE as administrator, it is present, but with "deleted" property