Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

when i click on edit rules it get stuck and doesnot open neither in text box nor submit button

Level 3

Every time when i try to click over edit rules either in text box or submit button it gets stuck and does not work after trying for long time.

Screenshot from 2023-09-06 10-23-20.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

This issue is causing because of some wrong code / unsupported code in your clientlibs. Check your clientlibs js (if many files remove one by one on js.txt to find unsupported js file. If only one file then remove each method to find the error / unsupported code in js). 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

If you've configured Client Library category in the Form container; remove it and save it, but don't reload the page. And then try opening the Rule editor, it will work. Once you're done with the Code changes, configure the Client Library category again in Form Container; save and reload the page.

It's just a workaround solution.

Employee Advisor

@MunmunBo 

Somehow I am unable to replicate the issue in-house.

Did the workaround suggested by @nireshmatheswaran work fine at your end?

Correct answer by
Level 4

This issue is causing because of some wrong code / unsupported code in your clientlibs. Check your clientlibs js (if many files remove one by one on js.txt to find unsupported js file. If only one file then remove each method to find the error / unsupported code in js).