Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

There was issue in invoking the Forms and Document Workflow.

Level 3

I am trying to invoke a forms workflow whenwe submit a adaptive form. I made the configurations as shown below

Perform the following steps to enable your AEM forms server to submit data to an AEM Forms on JEE server:

1. Go to AEM web configuration console at http://[host]:[port]/system/console/configMgr.
  2. Locate and click the Adobe LiveCycle Client SDK Configuration component.
  3. Click to edit the configuration server URL, username, and password for the AEM Forms on JEE server.
  4. Review the settings and click Save.

I am able to see the process in the drop down But when i submit the Form it is throwing an exception

1834320_pastedImage_0.png

Can any one suggest What else need to be done

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Our documentation here[0] implicitly assumes that the Developer must have:

- Changed the "Require callers to authenticate" to "No" for the service created for this application/process as below:

Adminui > Home > Services > Applications and Services > Services Management > "Your Application" > Security (other tabs are Pooling, Endpoint)> Require callers to authenticate- change to "No".

- Added the service (MyApplication/processes/NameOfProcess) to the list- Services Names, which should be invoked as system user by default in the "Livecycle Client SDK configuration" under configMgr.

[0] Configuring AEM Forms to submit form data to an AEM Forms on JEE process

View solution in original post

22 Replies

Level 3

Hello Pulkkit,

Thanks for the help.

qq My publish is different server. What should i need to do make it submitted in Publish also. It is working good on author instance

Employee Advisor

You need to configure the publish client SDK server url  to submit it to the JEE server to which the author is submitting.