Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Standalone version for AEM Forms Designer

Level 2

Is available a standalone version of AEM Forms Designer to install on the computer as for the old LiveCycle Designer?

On "Packages" section on "www.adobeaemcloud.com" I can't see nothing, only zip files to install on the cloud service.

Thanks.

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Michele,

If you are looking for a new purchase of product please fill the sales query form available at . Adobe Experience Cloud | Sales Inquiries or If you already have the license and just want to download it then you can drop an email to cuscare@adobe.com with your Customer Id (EUID).

Thanks,

Mayank

Level 2

I completed a request a few weeks ago asking about the standalone designer and have not yet heard back. Is it not available for purchase?

Employee Advisor

Can you please share your contact details and mail ID directly to me in Message.

Thanks,

Mayank

Level 2

Hi Mayank,
I've sent yesterday the request using the form in this page but I haven't still received a reply.

Could you confirm me that is possibile to buy a standalone version of "AEM Forms Designer"?

I need only to maintain updated the forms created with the old LiveCycle Designer ES4, at the moment cloud versions aren't necessary.

Thanks!

Employee Advisor

I am talking to a team internally and trying to get someone reach out to you. Can you Direct message me your email and contact?

Level 1

Hi Mayank,

Our company uses Acrobat X and designer 9 for designing forms. Now we want to upgrade our designer because few of our user's are facing difficulties in editing those forms because they are using upgraded versions unlike us.
Can we upgrade just Designer with out buying the complete AEM 6.4 Suite.

Thanks in advance.