Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

SSO Configuration

Level 2

Hi Team

i want to configure SSO in AEM in our environment. Is it possible to configure SSO without SAML? OR we can do SSO Configuration with SAML?

If we can configure SSO without SAML, could you please provide me a link with screenshots?

Thanks,

Bhaskaran

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi Khushwant Singh

Thanks for your response.

But my question is different, is it possible to configure SSO without SAML? If yes please provide me a link.

Thanks,

Bhaskaran

Employee

Yes,it is possible to configure SSO without SAML. The document shared in the previous reply provides detailed steps.

Level 4

Hi Khuswant,

We see that this configurations are for AEM forms, but we need to configure SSO for AEM, please help us if we can do the below configurations in AEM directly or the SSO server (Kerberos/SPNEGO)

• In administration console, click Settings > User Management > Configuration > Configure Portal Attributes.

• Select Yes to enable SSO. If you select No, the remaining settings on the page are unavailable.

Level 2

HI Khuswant Singh

Okay, Thanks a lot.