Expand my Community achievements bar.

Setup PostgreSQL as DataSource for AEM Forms

Community Advisor

Hi Community Members,

I wanted to setup PostgreSQL as DataSource for AEM Forms. I have configured "Apache Sling Connection Pooled DataSource" for Postgres with below details:

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.46.58 PM.png

Postgres is now available as DataSource during create new Form Model however getting an error message "Error in fetching DataSource". Can anyone please guide me how to complete the setup?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Mahedi_Sabuj where are you getting above error? On publisher?

Community Advisor

Author Environment @Shashi_Mulugu 

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 6.11.26 PM.png

After checking the documentation, It seems need to install the PostgreSQL OSGi Bundle, but not sure where to get the JAR bundle file.

Employee Advisor

@Mahedi_Sabuj 

What is the error msg that you're getting in the author error logs for the attempt?

And yes, database driver wrapper bundle jar needs to be installed to make a successful connection. You can convert the postgres DB driver jar into a bundle by adding the manifest file and deploy the bundle.

Administrator

@Mahedi_Sabuj Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni