Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

sample templates with dynamic text fields and e-mail button (allow only reading and printing after sending)?

Level 3

Where can I find a template with dynamic text fields and e-mail button (allow only reading and printing after sending)?

Are there no sample templates for Adobe Experience Manager Forms in this direction? ..or in general.

Do I have to pay someone extra for this? ...if yes, where?

Isn't there at least a simple step-by-step guide for a total beginner in this direction?

Loud thought: I never understood that Adobe does not provide a reasonable example to mutivate users at all in this direction.

Designated...Anyway, would be grateful if there is any possibility in this direction at all.

Thank you for your understanding

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor
7 Replies

Level 3

Thank you... that's at least a small approach, even if as a simple user it may take more hours to do than the benefit of it.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Level 3

Thanks, I'll try it out in the next few days and give feedback...

A sample file with Dynamic Text Field and Email button with only print and read permissions would be of great benefit to a total novice like me. With great effort I created a Dynamic PDF with dynamic text fields in LiveCycle ES4 and saved it as a PDF with Acrobat 2015, but I can't manage such a button with LiveCycle ES4. Anyway, will let you know after I try it...thanks.

Level 3

Followed your link and uploaded the example file provided, but when I open it with LiveCycle Designer ES4 to view the code, the file asks for a password...so again I'm clueless 

Employee Advisor

Open the attachment tab of the pdf file. There you will find the sample xdp and javascript code.

Level 3

Thanks for the reply, even if I didn't get any further with it. I don't understand why the file has to have a password, but thanks again.

At the same time I was able to find a simple solution that is sufficient for my project.

Send the code, maybe it will help someone.

postSubmit:form

TextField1.access = "open";

TextField1.presence = "visible";

this.presence = "visible";

preSubmit:form

this.presence = "hidden";

TextField1.access = "protected";

TextField1.presence = "visible";

Thank you and everyone for the replies.

Niko