Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to preview using custom group permission

Level 1

Hi,
I have created custom user group with limited permission to preview forms. After calling below URL, I am getting exception:

Below is the URL:

/content/dam/formsanddocuments/test123/test123/jcr:content?channel=print&mode=preview&dataRef=service%3A%2F%2FFnDTestData&wcmmode=disabled

Exception:

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
Caused by: com.adobe.aemforms.fm.exception.FormsMgrException: CQ Page corresponding to Guide Node does not exists
at com.adobe.aem.formsndocuments.util.FMUtils.createMulichannelDocumentRenderURL(FMUtils.java:641) [com.adobe.aemds.formsmanager.adobe-aemds-formsanddocuments-core:8.0.248]

Please let me know how to resolve this?

AEM: 6.5.17

Windows Server 2019

JDK 11.20.0

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shyamagrawalncs 

Did you add ACL read permissions on /content/dam/formsanddocuments/ and /content/forms/af/ path for the user or group that is trying to login?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

@shyamagrawalncs : the issue seems to be related to AEM Forms. You have currently posted this under AEM Guides.

@kautuk_sahni : can we move this to AEM Forms to get answers from experts?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shyamagrawalncs 

Did you add ACL read permissions on /content/dam/formsanddocuments/ and /content/forms/af/ path for the user or group that is trying to login?