Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New document showing dropdown when not required

Level 2
Hi All, I have created a new document using AEM Forms 6.3. When I publish the document to our testing environment I am seeing a dropdown list of previous entered information. Doesn't matter if the field is a TextField, DateField, or NumberField. Just some information that may help you assist me. We use an xml data connection, I am binding all the fields with either ExtraFields.string[5](update array numbers) or ExtraCheckBoxes.boolean[3](same updated array). I am attaching a picture if it will help. I am hoping to get rid of the "dropdown" list so that it doesn't get out of hand the farther I go down the document. thanks for any assistance you can provide, I will take any suggestions.
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Solution provided by @TimStaub 

// I figured it out. I had my preference > Form > Auto-complete set to Advanced. I turned it off and am all good.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee
easiest would be if you post the XDP on google drive or similar - I don't think a picture will help us to explain this. You can PM the link to me and I have a look.

Employee
and some text xml would also be handy.

Level 2
I figured it out. I had my preference > Form > Auto-complete set to Advanced. I turned it off and am all good.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Solution provided by @TimStaub 

// I figured it out. I had my preference > Form > Auto-complete set to Advanced. I turned it off and am all good.

Kautuk Sahni