Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Login module on forms portal

Level 3

Hi there, is there a way to add a login module to the forms portal component?

I also would like to be able to tie the login mechanism to azure authentication.

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

You can add login module to the site page where you are dropping forms portal component. It should work seamlessly.

Thanks,

Pankaj Parashar

Level 3

Thanks Pankaj, do you know is there any out of the box component that have username password fields and forgot password link? Or do I have to create it myself 

Level 2

AFAIK, there is no such ootb login component you can just include in your page component, but it is easy to create one by yourself. You can take reference from any sample sites We.Retail (for 6.3) or Geometrixx Outdoor (for 6.2).

Thanks,

Pankaj Parashar

Level 3

Hi Pankaj, I am looking at We.Retail, the login component seems to be on the page header, can you just point to me where the page header code, this url i am looking at is this:

http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/we-retail/us/en.html

Level 2

Hi,

/apps/weretail/components/structure/page is the page component for We.Retail. It has reference to /apps/weretail/components/structure/header and header.html file includes /apps/weretail/components/structure/header/include.html. Link of login and logout is mentioned in this include.html, and path of sign in and logout page is defined in /apps/weretail/components/structure/header/Header.java. Login page is referred as /content/we-retail/us/en/community/signin and it contains login component having resourcetype as social/console/components/hbs/login. Most of these components are written in sightly but login component from social is in handlebars.

Thanks,

Pankaj Parashar