Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

In editable fields i am facing overlapping issue

Level 1

For editable fields i am taking textfield  and trying to give data too much means it is trying to overlapping besides objects.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-08 at 7.20.12 PM.jpeg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Seems like you are using a textfield with a text object. If the user enters the data inside the text field then it will overlap with the text object. You need to give enough space for the textfield for the data entered by the user. It will behave like this only.

To enter dynamic data inside the text object there is an object called a floating field, in which you can map data in data binding but it's not user-entered.

One workaround would be like taking a floating field with textfield and on exit event of textfield, hiding the textfield and setting the data of textfield in the floating field.

In this scenario user will not be able to edit the field again.

Or use below, in this case user can edit the data again:

floatingField.rawValue = this.rawValue;
this.rawValue ="";

2.JPG1.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Seems like you are using a textfield with a text object. If the user enters the data inside the text field then it will overlap with the text object. You need to give enough space for the textfield for the data entered by the user. It will behave like this only.

To enter dynamic data inside the text object there is an object called a floating field, in which you can map data in data binding but it's not user-entered.

One workaround would be like taking a floating field with textfield and on exit event of textfield, hiding the textfield and setting the data of textfield in the floating field.

In this scenario user will not be able to edit the field again.

Or use below, in this case user can edit the data again:

floatingField.rawValue = this.rawValue;
this.rawValue ="";

2.JPG1.JPG