Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I am trying to use out of box accordion component in my AEM project (6.5.6.0). Its working as expected when I extend the accordion component in crx/de But when I'm trying to build the project using Eclipse, I'm getting the below error.

Level 2

${item.name in accordion.expandedItems}: extraneous input 'in' expecting {'}', '.', '&&', '||', '[', '@'}

Could you please help me 
Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Mounikasri 

This seems to be an issue in your pom.xml that might be referencing an older version of template language with no support for in relational operator. Please update the version to the latest and give it a try.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Mounikasri 

This seems to be an issue in your pom.xml that might be referencing an older version of template language with no support for in relational operator. Please update the version to the latest and give it a try.

Hope this helps!

Level 2

Hi @Pulkit_Jain_ 
Yes its working and giving build success in my eclipse after changed HTL version in my local repositary but when code changes trying move to other env due to this changed HTL version build getting failure at Jenkins end .

before HTL version
groupId:org.apache.sling

artifactId :htl-maven-plugin

version:1.0.6

I changed it to 

version:2.0.4-1.4.0

[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.sling:htl-maven-plugin:2.0.4-1.4.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find org.apache.sling:htl-maven-plugin:jar:2.0.4-1.4.0 in http://xyz/artifactory/remote-repos/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of remote-repos has elapsed or updates are forced

Please help me what is the soultion for this  issue 

Level 2

Hi All,

Anyone have any idea for the mentioned above issue.Please help me if any one have any idea

Thanks 
Mounika