Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to Change Locale for All Fields

Level 1

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to change the locale for all fields in a form in Designer. Should I do this via scripting or is there a way to just change it in the settings? The screen reader doesn't work properly unless the locale has been set for each field. Thank you.

3 Replies

Level 10

Designer supports macros, which are simply scriptings you can execute from the tools menu. If you need to set up more than one form, it might be worth developing a macro for this purpose. Here's a help for them:

https://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/11.0/DesignerHelp/WS3041177a02dcf48e2f8c933d12daa5a53a3-8000....

Level 1

Yes, I know how to script in Adobe Designer. I'm asking if there's an effective way to do it via scripting (e.g. not having to loop through fields) or if there's a way to just set it from a master setting that applies to all fields in the form.

Employee Advisor

@antsmith2988 I vaguely remember setting in the XML source a few years back and that would apply to whole form. If someone from the LC era remembers the attribute then that's what you need